domingo, 18 de novembro de 2007

Is it real?????No....But it's much better.....É real???NO!!! Mas é muito melhor!!!!




Some days ago I was browsing one of my faves craft sites on the net....ETSY!!!!I was looking for something which I don't have any idea right now what it was, when I found really cute FELT cakes, cupcakes and cookies!!!! In a wink I fell in love with them.....I love felt since forever so I started to look for anything that could teach me how to make those cutiessss....AND I FOUND.....Hiromi you're the master!!!! http://www.feltcuisine.com/ Her pieces are awesome and the books available for download are very easy to understand even for people like me!!! I love sewing but I always have a hard time trying to understand the directions ....IN other words I always end up sewing in a unique way....Wait and see the goodies I'll be producing soon.....


See yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!


___________________________________________________________________


Outro dia estava navegando um dos sites que mais gosto na internet, o ETSY (http://www.etsy.com/) Tava procurando alguma coisa que eu não faço a menor idéia do que era quando eu achei bolos, cookies, cupcakes feitos de feltro...AMEI DE CARA!!!! Resolvi então procurar livros ou sites que me ensinassem a fazer aquelas coisitchas FOFAS!!!! E não é que eu achei um que é simplesmente o MÁXIMO!!!! Hiromi vc é demaisssssssssss!!!http://www.feltcuisine.com/....As peças dela são lindas e os livros disponíveis para download são muito fáceis de entender mesmo para mim que sou toda atrapalhada......Me aguardem que em breve vou colocar aqui minhas goodies goodiessssssssss!!!!
BEIJUSSSSSSSSS
CRIS

Um comentário:

cheri disse...

Love the sweets! They do look soooo real! Your baby is adorable. Have been to Spain many times and I love it. The first time was in 1967 and my family visited Torremolinos. The last time we were in Madrid for my daughter's basketball tournament, 2006. Saw your blog listed in Shimelle's class. I am excited to start the Christmas Journal!